Pro Academy Experience
Temporary Bookings during Covid-19
Please note: These are temporary arrangements and payment options until such time that we can reopen on a normal basis
PLAYER AND COACH SAFETY WILL BE UPHELD THROUGHOUT THE SESSIONS AS THE NUMBER 1 IMPORTANCE AT ALL TIMES
Academy during the Coronavirus Pandemic
We are pleased to ANNOUNCE that we can open the academy but we have some strict guidelines which we have to adhere to.
Please read the following before booking to ensure you are familiar with the new protocols
All bookings for the academy will be made weekly on this page until we reopen on a more regular basis
Sessions are booked in 1hr slots.
* There will be a maximum of 5 players per coach. .
* Sessions will not include contact games with social distancing in place at all times
* All players will work on topics individually within their small groups
* We will work on technical and tactical themes as well as Agility, Balance and co-ordination.
* Players will be in contact with footballs only.
* There will be NO toilets available to players or guardians
* All sessions will end 5 minutes early so players can be safely handed back to parents
Players will enter the usual way via the small external gate and will exit via the gates on the 3g directly to their guardians in the car park.
Bookings can be made 14 days in advance on a 1st come 1st served basis.
You can book up to 3 people at a time.
Payment can be made by card, paypal or in person. All bookings will be charged regardless of your attendance.